Tuesday, July 18, 2006
Cool down for summer fun
1. Sterilize the Enema Set by keeping them in luke warm water for 3 to 4 hours (overnight) and wash the douche can properly.
2. Fix the douche tube with douche bag by inserting bottom nozzle of douche bag in one end of douche tube.
3. Fix the stop cock on the other end of douche tube.
4. Fill the douche bag with luke-warm water to be used for enema.
5. Fix the rectal/vagina pipe with stop cock.
6. Place the douche bag at a height to ensure good flow of water.
7. Lubricate the Rectal/Vaginal pipe/nozzle with vaseline.
8. Turn the knob to let the air out of the rubber tube.
9. Prepare yourself for enema. (Please ensure that you are in a good health and are able to carry enema activities.)
10. Insert the rectal/vaginal pipe into the anus/vagina and turn the knob of stop cork so that it allows flow of water through it.
11. Take out the rectal/vaginal pipe when enema is over. Wash again all the enema equipment with warm water.
When I was little, I bought a box of random stuff for 25 cents at an estate auction which included similar items to those shown, and we indeed used them for summer fun-- fill the water bottle with cold water, then swing it around to get water to fly out of the hose tip.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]